In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for ncloud.lk to collect, use, and share personal information.
Information posted on ncloud.lk is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from ncloud.lk and response to advertisements.
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services.
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.